Home Hair Loss Forums hair loss treatments 26 old man- repadly hair fall- naturally hair loss treatment tips- finasteride

26 old man- repadly hair fall- naturally hair loss treatment tips- finasteride

This topic contains 22 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Clinic Spots Clinic Spots 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
by pankaj saini » September 9, 2014 at 5:37 am #190955

i am pankaj who is losing his hair fastly . in starting , i was thinking my hair loss is due to lack of vitamins and proper exercise. but i gave my best – have been taken vitamins for mare than 2 year and doing regular exercise but not getting any improvement in my hair loss. but late what i find .. there is relation between hair loss and hormone. i am using Finasteride medicnine to prevent and loss and maintaining hormone in my body, further i am using tips for curing hair loss naturally from this website ;)

Your Hair and Your Health Can You Prevent Hair Thinning?
Hair Loss in ChildrenFighting Hair Loss in Women
Top Hair Care SecretsCan Inflammation Cause Balding?
Finasteride for Male Hair Loss

Examples
Generic Name Brand Name
finasteride Propecia
Finasteride is a pill that is taken once a day.

How It Works
Finasteride lowers the level of androgens, a class of hormone that affects hair loss.

Why It Is Used
Finasteride was originally used to treat enlarged prostate glands (benign prostatic hyperplasia). In a much lower dose, it is now also used to treat inherited hair loss in men (androgenetic alopecia), the most common cause of hair loss.

Finasteride is not effective in postmenopausal women.1 It is not approved for women by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Women and children should not use finasteride.

How Well It Works
Finasteride is recognized as a successful therapy for inherited hair loss for men. Research reports that it slows hair loss on the scalp and helps regrow hair.2 But bald spots may not be completely covered, and visible results may take from a few months to a year.

Side Effects
All medicines have side effects. But many people don’t feel the side effects, or they are able to deal with them. Ask your pharmacist about the side effects of each medicine you take. Side effects are also listed in the information that comes with your medicine.

pankaj saini
View Profile
by Simon » October 16, 2014 at 3:54 pm #191041

Hello Panjak- if the fin isn’t helping you, you should consult a doctor, there might underlying causes for the rapid hair loss.

Simon
View Profile
by Linda Jackson » January 5, 2015 at 12:26 am #193150

As you said that most of the people gets side effects, so can you tell which type of side effects mostly occur.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Avatar of Linda Jackson Linda Jackson.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Avatar of Linda Jackson Linda Jackson.
Linda Jackson
View Profile
by Junaid » January 7, 2015 at 8:29 am #193156

Are you taking any medications or any illness you are suffering from?

Junaid
View Profile
by Marie CHin » January 19, 2015 at 8:26 pm #193182

Have your doctor evaluated your medication?

Marie CHin
View Profile
by Jossie Bolsa » March 17, 2015 at 9:55 pm #193272

Thank You for Sharing…thx JB

Jossie Bolsa
View Profile
by Ruth J » April 28, 2015 at 12:32 am #193386

I hope this treatment works for you, keep posting about your journey.

Ruth J
View Profile
by Kailey Abril » July 10, 2015 at 5:23 pm #193527

I am also agree with my friend Linda Jackson that “As you said that most of the people gets side effects, so can you tell which type of side effects mostly occur.”. I m using paste of aloe Vera gel and egg. it really very effective and within 2 hair washes i got good results. n i use it once in a weak. Have anyone of try this ?

Kailey Abril
View Profile
by Mksharma » July 15, 2015 at 3:26 am #193560

Glad to know you are getting better.Any updates on your condition? Post before after pics if possible.

Mksharma
View Profile
by maria abril » July 27, 2015 at 10:00 am #193599

Your story is not much different from mine, But I couldn’t wait that long so I tried Laser Hair Therapy. And believe me that is the reason that I can go outside without covering my head.

maria abril
View Profile
by Earl Dias » August 17, 2015 at 8:27 am #193620

thank you for sharing

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Avatar of Earl Dias Earl Dias.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Avatar of Earl Dias Earl Dias.
Earl Dias
View Profile
by Steve » August 21, 2015 at 7:53 am #193630

Use Apple cider vinegar. Garlic and onion. Shampoos 2 I recommend nizarol and regenepure. Try it it works I did grew my hair back in 6 months made 15 videos and took before and after photo.s my hair is night and day try it it works

Steve
View Profile
by Earl Dias » October 13, 2015 at 7:42 am #193710

The truth is you can stop hairloss. it’s easy. there are so much pills and stuff out there you just have to do your research on what works the best.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Avatar of Earl Dias Earl Dias.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Avatar of Earl Dias Earl Dias.
Earl Dias
View Profile
by Gary Carlisle » October 19, 2015 at 8:18 am #193723

“The truth is you can stop hairloss. it’s easy. there are so much pills and stuff out there you just have to do your research on what works the best.”

That is so true. Never heard that laser therapy really does some great result and it is really not so commonly used because most do not trust laser combs and so forth. There is only one comb that FDA approved…

Gary Carlisle
View Profile
by Wizmo » November 2, 2015 at 3:13 am #193760

Hi,

It is true that hormonal changes in the body does lead to hair loss problems. As time passes things will change. In the mean time you can try some home remedies.

Wizmo
View Profile
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.